If you are getting your feet wet with cryptocurrency, making a sustainable income out of it is a nightmare for most beginners. There is a need to analyze the market trends and buy the right assets at the right time. If you fail to do so, your crypto journey might come to an end. Fomotoken, with its SmartWay API, has created an alternative way to earn from your crypto assets. The smart way API uses research and repulse algorithm to put your assets in various Defi protocols supported by the Fomotoken network to bring you good returns on your investments. Your assets are not idle in the wallets. Instead, they are bringing value with SmartWay API.
- Fomotoken has developed Smartway API, a new research and repulse algorithm.
Smartway can divide and swap across many liquidity protocols
- The Smartway API is an innovative aggregating solution that’s clearly ahead of the competition. It offers users faster transactions and improved rates for swaps, while also reducing slippage and gas fees.
- This API will find the most efficient token swaps. Much like the original aggregation system for Ethereum, it will go through various liquidity pools, including different market depths in a single go, building call data to be sent to the blockchain.
- Put shortly, the user will be able to do a swap at the best rate in no time. One of the API’s main advantages is its low median response time, which is below 300ms.
- The Smartway API can be integrated with any dApp or bot, and integrators can collect fees from users’ swaps.
Uniswap V1, Uniswap V2, Balancer, Curve, Sushi swap, Kyber, Mooni swap, Compound, Aave, Yearn, Bancor, cream, frontier, compound,
We will add more in the future.
Lower transaction fees
Transaction fees on Ethereum is high, difficult for users to make regular transactions of trades, We are providing features that the Web3 ecosystem needs, so we built the Decline Protocol. all the Aggregated Transaction will go through Decline protocol to reduce transaction costs.
Partial fill mechanism
SmartWay API reducing the probability of failed transactions. SmartWay API providing solution partial fill mechanism.
when client makes a interchange on Fomotoken Exchange using SmartWay, we make sure that the transaction is done at the rate the user was offered in the SmartWay API. If the rate on one of the protocols has Different, one Transaction of the Protocol will be cancelled. rather than failed transaction, the Client’s interchange coins return to their wallet.